Reality-GhostReality-Ghost

wel...

well the first one was funny but the other 2 were pretty lame

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Never does...

Gel and dustball your amazing team never seems to sease(spl?) to amaze me...This movie was not as good(in my opinion) as 'Love, Wink' But amazing all the same; this style of animation and drawing is truely wonderful! I love the idea of having the lighter shade be the outline, it gives everthing a soft and clean fealing. Please keap making movies with these characters; I treasure every single one!, from '99k' to 'love, wink' to the current'WinkL Insatiable Appetite' truely "MUA!" pieces of art.

Star Wars Aftermath 3 Star Wars Aftermath 3

*sigh*

another, not-quite funny movie with characters from different things mixed to gether....

(2004) RUBBER DUCKY! (2004) RUBBER DUCKY!

A disapointment

It was funny but i am disapointed, knox your are the greatest humor claymator ever but this was not so great...."A Glass of Water" was 35 times better.

A Pennyless Fort Knox A Pennyless Fort Knox

congradulations!

congrats that movie was terible in everyway, it was abusive poorly animated and not in the least bit funny

Food Court Food Court

Good work

good work, there were some great moments in there, but it wasnt as funny as knox...you might also want to work on smootheness of the mouthes

HauptmannGurken responds:

I don't see knox making any kickass mouths like that... i HATE knox... and his "clan"

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

*sigh*

its okay but it was a bit boring.

Childhood mishaps ep.2 Childhood mishaps ep.2

...?

i'm...sorry? this is sooooooo confusi--AHHHHHHH HIPIES!

Kolohe responds:

mission acomplished!

"sticks" "sticks"

Quite Good

Not bad not bad, there were a few scenes i really liked, the only thing i would really change is the music, i hate that music and it doesnt go with the movie at all :-p

Fire fun with sparks Fire fun with sparks

Tsk Tsk Tsk

This movie is not worthy of the name fire!

-Pyromaniac, Reality Ghost